Stay in the know about important changes
You now have a new account number and your bill has a new look - it's all part of our commitment to continually improve your Alectra experience.
You can also enjoy our new My Account online portal and enhanced dashboard with tools to help you manage your energy use.
We appreciate your patience as we work to improve your experience and make some important changes to your account.
We're making changes to serve you better.
With system upgrades and improvements currently taking place, most November bills for Brampton customers will be delayed until December.
November bills delayed until December
Thank you for your understanding and we apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause you.
Your monthly statement has a new look and new account number
Account Number - Account numbers have changed for all Brampton customers.
Please update your payment and banking records accordingly. Use this number for inquiries and payments. If paying by online or telephone banking, please continue to make your payment to Brampton Hydro.
- Pre-authorized payment? Your account number will be updated automatically.
- Bill Number - a unique identifier of a specific bill. It is not your account number to be used when making a payment
- Name of account holder and mailing address
- Service Location and Premise Number - the address we deliver electricity to and its unique identifier
About this statement
- Statement Date, Amount Due and Due Date of your current bill
- Meter and meter reading details with bill period usage information
- Daily Average Electricity Usage chart
About the statement breakdown
- Summary of your previous statement
- Electricity charges for this statement period including delivery and regulatory charges, taxes, credits and rebates
Our customer care representatives are always here to help
All contents © 2017 Alectra Utilities. All rights reserved.