Pre-Authorized Debit (PAD)
Pre-Authorized Debits Are:
- Economical: No postage cost
- Secure: No cheques delayed or lost in the mail
- Easy: Complete Pre-Authorized Debit (PAD) Agreement and return with a VOID cheque
- Convenient: No cheques to write
1. Equal Billing/Pre-Authorized Debit (PAD) - For Residential Customers (excluding retail accounts)
Each month the same amount will be withdrawn from your account on or about the due date. A quarterly review of your consumption ensures that monthly billing accurately reflects your usage. If previous history is unavailable, an estimate will be determined based on average consumption patterns.
2. Pre-Authorized Debit (PAD) Only - All Customers
Each month the exact amount of your hydro bill will be withdrawn from your account on or about the due date.
To sign up for our Pre-Authorized Debit (PAD), please complete the following online PAD Agreement below:
Include a VOID cheque with your form. Either mail, fax, or deposit documents in to the 24-hour drop off box, at our office location.
To cancel your Pre-Authorized Debit (PAD), please complete and sign the PAD Cancellation Notice below:
Alectra Utilities Corporation
175 Sandalwood Parkway West
Phone: (905) 840-6300 Ext. 7200
Fax: (905) 452-5538
All contents © 2017 Alectra Utilities. All rights reserved.